Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Thursday, April 17, 2008

PLT

A few of my blogging friends are doing this thing called PLT: Picture Looking Through and while I was just sitting here at my temporary workspace, I looked to my left and thought...hmmmmm, that might make a good PLT. So, I snapped it with my cell phone. I am looking through mine (really Shane's) office door through the door of my future office (currently John's) through the door to Kevin's office. Hopefully, I'll be moving in to my office tomorrow! (John doesn't know that yet, but he's pretty flexible).

7 comments:

Berleen said...

Who knows which door to go through? LOL

Great picture!!!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I like that! :)

Carletta said...

Peeking, peeking, peeking...
Nice shot!

Robert said...

Looking through door after door after door reminds me of standing between two mirrors with the never ending pattern. Nice image. Thanks for sharing it. I just added my first PLT image also.

Laura said...

I like that!

Karen Coutu said...

Great concept! It makes me want to see that artwork at the end up close!!

Dianne said...

I love the sensation this photo creates.