Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Friday, June 20, 2008

Laugh!

I LOVE to laugh. Which makes another one of my television watching guilty pleasures, so fitting....Last Comic Standing! And since they have to be tame enough for network television, the comedy is fairly clean (not entirely clean, but better than it would be on cable!) This is also one of the few shows that they do not post full episodes for online (which totally sucks - it's lame I tell ya! LAME!) If you're gonna get sucked into it, you have to be willing to catch it on Thursday nights, or be one of those technically savvy people with TiVo or DVR (which I'm not). Here is a montage of the 32 finalists:





So next week, pop yourself some popcorn, grab a Coke, and get ready to laugh at Last Comic Standing! If you become addicted, we'll just all blame my friend Bonnie because she's the one who got me hooked on it ;)

4 comments:

Laura said...

UM>>>THE DATE???? HOW WAS THE DATE???? PLEASE PLEASE SHARE.

kd_rundle said...

Someone's been talking to miss Becca! ;)

Julie said...

Is it bad that I think God's Pottery is hilarious?

Rebecca said...

Where's the new post!?!?!?!