Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Friday, April 15, 2011

Crazy Friday!

This morning got off to quite an interesting start...I was on my way to work, and realizing that I'm pretty low on gas - so I have this inner debate with whether I have time to stop for gas before work or if I should just wait until lunch or after work to get it.  I finally decide to pull over at a Quick Trip to fill up my tank and reach into my jumbled purse to fumble around for my wallet - oh wait, it's not there!  I'm yanking everything out of my purse just to make sure - yep, it's not in there - stink!  So, I pull out of the gas station and mentally start thinking of what in the world I'm going to do - pretty sure I can't make it home without getting gas, yet have NO money, no credit cards, no driver's license (so I'm also suddenly the most cautious driver ever too) - hmmmm.  Ah-ha!  My amazing new friend Kristie has recently volunteered to walk Suzie during the day a few times a week since I'm not able to go home at lunch any more...well she is going to be at my place after lunch, so I frantically call her once I'm at the office and leave a rambling message begging her if there is any way she might possibly be able to bring my wallet to the office.  And guess what? She can - woohoo!  God's timing is everything - even when I'm silly and forget my wallet at home, He allows it to be on a day when the amazing Kristie is already scheduled to make a trip to my apartment - and because she's super awesome - she's willing to drive all the way over to my work to bring it to me.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

The conversation we had on the phone while driving home was the best part ;c)

Rebecca said...

So glad everything worked out - oh and Kristie - if you read this - you are one cool chica!! Thanks for taking care of my friend up there :)