Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Been tagged

Hmmm, not sure about this tagging thing, but I'm game for playing along...

The way to play - copy the information on your site and fill in with your answers, and then leave a comment on my site to let me know you participated. Let's play.

Two names I go by: Kris (mostly by family), Little One or Lucy (Dave Dionne at SYSCO), Princess Peanut ("the old broads" at SYSCO)

Two things I am wearing right now: jeans and a cute coral shirt

Two of my favorite things to do: dance and cook

Two things I want very badly at the moment: to watch The Office and then Lost

Two favorite pets I’ve had: my sweet Grace - the bestest, cuddliest, dog EVER; Penny - she's a close second to Grace

Two things I did last night: Ate dinner and watched "Lars and the Real Girl" again

Two things I ate today: lemon blueberry muffins (yes, a Homemade Gourmet item - miss Becca), Altendorfs' mac & cheese, cream cheese filled crescent rolls (a Kraftfoods.com recipe)

Two longest car rides: Houston to Las Vegas, and Houston to Louisville - driving anywhere from the Gulf Coast of Texas takes a while

Two favorite beverages: Milk, Coke, and red wine

I followed the rules.......uh, most of the time.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for playing!!

How were the muffins? Any good?

And what's up with you and that movie?

Rebecca said...

You need to blog again!!!!