Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow...



"It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow. Snow, snow - I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow. Snow, I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow. Snow, to see a great big man entirely made of snow..." ~White Christmas

Yep, twice this week it has snowed in lovely Louisville, which makes me think of the "Snow" song in the movie White Christmas. It may be well after Christmas, but I'm still enjoying my first few experiences with snow. On Monday, we had quite the downpour, and last night it snowed which left me to wake up to a beautiful landscape covered in white. Below is a picture of the view outside my living room window with the snow that fell last night.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awwwwww - I LOVE that movie - and I'm still jealous of the snow you get to see!!!!