Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Monday, January 7, 2008

All Moved In! (for the most part)

I flew back from Houston on Thursday, January 3rd and promptly moved into my apartment on Friday, January 4th! I should have taken pictures of all the amazing people who helped me move into my new apartment - yes, I know some of you are begging for pictures - I'm sorry! I think of taking pictures before and after, but usually get so caught up during the event that I forget. While I do not have pictures of the generous people who helped me, I do have a collage of photos for those of you itching to see my new place. It's still a work in progress - so far only the entry hall message station is up on the wall, the rest of them are bare. Here is the "Tour Through the Apartment Collage" for all to enjoy!



Row one of the collage begins the tour with the entrance to the apartment. Then on to the guest bath, guest bedroom (all that's in there is the desk), and guest closet (where I'm "hiding" all my unpacked boxes). Row two features a picture of the entry hall table from the guest bedroom, a view of the dining area, two views of the living room, and a view of the kitchen. Row 3 provides two closer views of the kitchen area, as well as a look straight down the galley style kitchen. There is also a view of the dining area, and the first picture of my bedroom. Row 4 concludes the tour with more pictures of my bedroom, bathroom, and closet.

More pictures to come as everything starts to come together on the decorating end.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Very nice!!! Good collage!! I wonder who could have helped you with that?!?!?! hehehe

Glad your move in went well!!