Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vote for my next haircut!

This coming Friday I am going in for another haircut. The old one is growing out a bit and getting a little annoying, as I can feel it get caught in the collar of my shirts. It is time to spruce up my new short hair in order to keep it short at least for a while longer. Place your vote in the column on the right! Here are 6 options in no particular order of preference (some much more daring than others):

Option #1: Pretty short



Option #2: Pretty darn short



Option #3: Super short (but I really like the bangs)



Option #4: Short bob (I like this length, but with bangs)



Option #5: Layered bob with bangs (but picture it shorter, my hair is already close in length to this)



Option #6: Katie Holmes bob (2 pics)





And be sure to leave comments about which haircut you like and why :-)

6 comments:

Shepherd said...

I voted 6, which is similar to #4, and which looks great on you! I never realized how much you look like Katie Holmes when you smile... And I like how you you have "pretty darn short" as an option. ;)

Might I suggest you ask your 8 ball for further accuracy?

Shep

Laura said...

HAHA.. the 8 ball. i love it! number 6 is a great cute. and you have the perfect face for it! What is up with that!?!?

Julie said...

I cut all my hair off last night and I love it. It's just that time of year for change, isn't it? I like option #5 even though it's sort of hard to give my opinion since I've never met you. But from the pictures, I would choose that.

Rebecca said...

I really like #3!! And think you should go with that one!!!

My reasons are as follows:
I'm just right!!!

Just kidding. I like it the best because it's far different than anything else you've EVER done, and I think it fits the new adventourous you! Do it, Do it, cut it!! Cut it!!!

Heather said...

I like option 4 with bangs- I think that would look great on you!!! I like the shorter ones too, but I just really like 4 the best :-)

Anonymous said...

3 or 6. I really like the look of 3 on your face. The pixie cut really suits you. I also like Katie Holmes cut too though. I think it would look good too. Thanks for the great pics. I found them on google and I think I may get Katie's cut! Good luck!