Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Thursday, March 13, 2008

BreakSk8

Last week, my sister and I visited our aunt in gorgeous San Clemente. One of the MANY perks is that she has cable. So as we wind down for the evening in the guest bedroom, my sister flips stations to see what is on. Typically, we end up on Bravo watching a Top Chef or Project Runway marathon, but one evening we settled in on America's Best Dance Crew which I think is on MTV or VH1 or something like that. Thus, you must check out the video below of BreakSk8. Incredible! Dancing, break dancing even, on roller skates! And this has been their best performance yet, to Michael Jackson's "Beat It." The other amazing thing about this group is they're all from some small town in mid-America, but they choreograph all their own stuff. After you watch this one, go check out their other performances on YouTube. Enjoy!

No comments: