Want to know why I'm blogging??

Take a gander at my introductory blog: Explicate Your Analog


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How could I have not know about this until now??

I must see this movie! Have you seen the trailer for Alvin and the Chipmunks?? This is one of the defining cartoons of my childhood. If it weren't midnight I'd run out to see it right now...ugh, how could I have not known about this movie until now?!

I know this is a bit weird to have as my first blog, but this movie was just brought to my attention. I'll explain the verse and purpose of the blog later - this is a much more pressing issue.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Rach and I want to see this. It might have to wait since we won't be in town this weekend - Dad's football team made it to State!

April - the girl I work with went yesterday to see it (it was her son's field trip - why didn't I go see movies for my field trips? I had to milk a stinkin' cow!!) She said it was cute.

Welcome to the blogging world!!

Rebecca said...

I just saw this yesterday- and Rachel and I both loved it!! It was clean, hilarious, and very cute. You should go see it!!